The website under the name of www.inbreakfast.com is property of InBreakfast Ltd To the users of our website we offer access to our products and services. By using our website you are able to place your order and arrange the distribution and delivery of it. Please make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions written bellow, because further use of our website and order submission implies your absolute and unconditional agreement to them.
Explicit agreement and special consent of this website’s user to our terms and conditions
- Product and service information displayed on this website are precise, with the exception of possible mistakes caused by technical or typographical errors that cannot be predicted or have been cause by errors in the websites’ functions or are inexplicably caused. In no way can inbreakfast guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted function of the website www.inbreakfast.com and disclaims any liability towards its costumers/users for possible damages caused by inability to access the website due to technical difficulties or due to problems and mishaps that can affect, interrupt or suspend the website’s use or the successful placement of your order.
- The photos of our website do not faithfully represent the final product.
- Prices are final and they include the Tax assigned to each product with no further charges.
- In case of our companies’ inability to provide its services due to power outage, technical difficulties, bad weather conditions or other reasons, the user will be informed and their order cancelled.
Ingredients or products that cause allergies and intolerance
Are you allergic or have a certain intolerance towards certain products or ingredients? Select the link “Inbreakfast food safety guide” on our website www.inbreakfast,com and gain access to our detailed list to find out which of our products you can safely consume.
- Images, logo, graphics, photographs, text etc. are all property of InBreakfast Ltd and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions. Some of the products or services displayed on the links of our website and carry the brand of our associates or agencies are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the responsibility.
- Any copying, analogue or digital recording and mechanical reproduction, download, processing, resale, creation of work or misleading the public regarding the beneficial owner and provider of the content of the site are prohibited.
Terms regarding orders via www.inbreakfast.com
- Users residing in residences accommodated by our company have the right to order via use of our website.
- Service hours are from 08:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Users wishing to order via www.inbreakfast.com are requested to order at the latest by 23:30 pm of the previous day of the desired delivery time.
- Minimum purchase refers to the order of one of our available breakfast packages. In case the user wishes to place a different kind of order, they should first come in contact with the company via the website.
- The companies’ delivery policy requires the physical presence of the client. Furthermore the company is obligated to deliver within the time frame as it is indicated by the client with an added extension of 10 minutes.
- In case of product shortage you will be notified before the order has been completed.
- Any changes and cancelations after the placement of your order will not be accepted.
Ways of payment
After placing your order at www.inbreakfast.com you can choose one of the following payment methods.
- Cash upon delivery: The Cash at Delivery option is available as long as the period between order and delivery is less than or equal to three (3) days.
- Credit or Debit card: InBreakfast Ltd. works with PayPal Inc. InBreakfast Ltd. holds no responsibility for transactions done with a credit card on PayPal Inc platform.